Really good start!! The hard part is going to be putting personnel recollections in a known time frame. Extracting what's in gmail right now will take time and persistence. I'll do what I can, when I can, but separating different peoples comments from responses is going to be difficult and confusing.
Nice web page btw. I wouldn't know where to start.
3 comments:
I think I'll wait until I can do it a little better, with just a few more details than I had in that email.
Really good start!! The hard part is going to be putting personnel recollections in a known time frame. Extracting what's in gmail right now will take time and persistence. I'll do what I can, when I can, but separating different peoples comments from responses is going to be difficult and confusing.
Nice web page btw. I wouldn't know where to start.
How about an "I remember" category"?
We can then review, add on, clarify and spark other memories.
I don't know if it would better to call it memory lane, or each add memories under our own "name" on the web page.
Any thoughts?
I wish you girls would get your mission memories down for example.
Post a Comment